This page is dedicated to chart writing progress through particpation in Kait Nolan’s Round of Words in 80 Days, “the writing challenge that knows you have a life.”
Update for Sunday, March 16, 2014:
Amazingly enough, I am on the ROW80 wagon once again! Here are my stats for the past four days:
Read 7 books for enjoyment. I read another book for pleasure. That brings my total to 4.
- Read 7 books for enjoyment. I have read 4 books to date. Started another book but only read two chapters so far. So busy with day job this time of year.
- Write an average of 750 new words for current WIP daily. I had hoped to write these past few days but I had a huge day job project and other writing responsibilities to accomplish. I have been brainstorming for the third book during in-between moments. As soon as I finish this update, I’m going into the writer cave for a few hours. So excited to return to my WIP!! 🙂
an articlethree articles for LIRW Shorelines’ newsletter. Two completed, one still in the drafting stage. I have an idea for another article but have to check with our newsletter editor to see if it has been done recently.
- Read and comment on 2 blog posts per day. Yes. Done.
- Engage in social media 1/2 hour per day. Happily done. 🙂
- Pilates for 20 minutes five days a week PLUS new goal of Thin Thighs in 30 Days Program. I am back in the groove with small weights and thigh exercises. 🙂
- Create weekly blog for Margarita Moments. It’s complete and scheduled to go live in the morning. 🙂
NEW GOALS AS A RESULT OF SALE…
- Complete COVER ART paperwork. Done. 🙂
- Complete AUTHOR BIO paperwork. Done. 🙂
- Read Entangled Author Bios, check out their websites and connect with them on Twitter. Minimum of one alphabet letter per day. I completed the I names. Didn’t realize how many emails I’d have to wade through daily. That’s slowing down the process a bit.
- Hire Web Design Team. Waxcreative Design will be sending me the contract to sign sometime this week. I’m so excited to start the creative process of author branding.
NEW, NEW GOAL AS A RESULT OF SALE…
- Research author headshot photographers.
- Send out letters to authors regarding possible book cover quote.
- Set up Author Page on Facebook.
To cheer on fellow ROWers, visit the ROW Linky Page.